'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Wednesday, January 24, 2007 ]

Three women.  Two Conversations.  One Murder.

So here's the big news:

The Dysfunctional Theatre Company is currently mounting an hour-long version of Orange Murder Suit for the New York Frigid Festival.

It's being directed by my friend and fellow former Broom Streeter Rick Vorndran, who directed me in my first Broom Street play, and it's going to be performed at Under St. Marks. (94 St. Marks Place, between 1st Ave. and Avenue A.)

Here are the dates and times:

Wednesday, March 7th, 6pm
Saturday, March 10th, 8:30pm
Tuesday, March 13th, 9pm
Friday, March 16, 6pm
Saturday, March 17th, 4pm

Tickets can be purchased here.

So those of you on the East Coast take note...I will be present for this. Oh, yes.

More news as I get it, but in the meantime, you can learn more about the production here.




posted by Rob on 12:06 AM | link

--------------------

3 Comments:

Looks like a good show, Rob. I wish I was able to see it. I always thought the poster for this play was very cool.

By Blogger Chuck, at Monday, February 12, 2007 12:53:00 PM  

Wow! Congratulations, Rob! Obviously I think it is a great show, but I really did always think this one would go on -- I was just thinking that a week or so ago. Great job, and based on everything I've ever heard, if anyone else was going to direct it, Rick would be the one!

Have fun!
jill

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:44:00 AM  

FUCK! I need to check this blog more often. I'm a New Yorker, and I completely missed out on this. My apologies.

By Blogger macrogers, at Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment