'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Sunday, January 29, 2006 ]

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yes, I went to a monster truck show. Yes, I made a few audioblog post about it. (the second half of this first post is just plain unhearable).

this is an audio post - click to play


T-Shirt of the guy sitting in front of me.

Burn THIS, asshole!

My comments are inaudible, but all I say is that I REALLY hate the song playing at the beginning of the post.

this is an audio post - click to play


Oooooh.  Pretty.

Kathy and me at the intermission.

this is an audio post - click to play


Me explaining how this happened.

this is an audio post - click to play


The Mighty Mighty Transaurus.

Our general reactions to the Transaurus biting a car in half. (Apologies for the crappy audio quality.)

this is an audio post - click to play


This is what it looked like when the Rocket Jeep drove around.

OOOOOOOOOOH!

And, yeah, that was my first (and, with any luck, last) Monster Truck show.




posted by Rob on 1:08 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment