'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Saturday, December 03, 2005 ]

Welp, tomorrow night I'm going back to Jersey.

To Jersey.

To Jersey.

I'm going back to Jersey.

I don't think so.

Oh, wait, yeah I am.

Anyway, here's an audio post about just that. In it, I discuss cutting edge matters, like what you can and can't check through on an airplane--good news for handgun owners and ninja, but bad news for smokers and hand grenade collectors.

Which of those categories do I fit in? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.


this is an audio post - click to play



posted by Rob on 10:20 PM | link

--------------------

2 Comments:

Rob,

Whatever it is you're doing, just be happy.

Shame I've not heard back from emails, but wish you all the best.

Russ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:49:00 AM  

Hey Rob, have fun in Jersey! One caveat on checking firearms...from personal experience, it's more of a pain in the ass than it's worth.

By Blogger Chuck, at Monday, December 05, 2005 3:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment