[ Thursday, November 27, 2003 ]
Things I am thankful for:
1. My parents, who have been nothing but supportive.
2. My new home, which I found much faster and easier than I had a right to.
3. Only one more year of Bush, God willing.
4. Strongbad and Homestar Runner.
5. The Coen Brothers making a movie about Jesus Quintana.
6. My return to reviewing movies.
7. My friends. All of them.
8. Ebay: Friend. Mother. Secret lover.
9. John Woo's new film, even if it's with Ben Affleck.
10. My copy of the director's cut or "Windtalkers," even though I am officially the only one who liked that movie.
11. Kill Bill: "Every time you don't give me answers, I'm going to cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss."
12. The aqua massagers at the mall.
13. Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto series.
14. Still breathing. Still moving. Still alive. Still here.
posted by Rob on 10:04 AM |