'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Monday, September 15, 2003 ]

I got bored, and so I decided to make some more t-shirts and swag.

For the first time, I've made products that are specific to this very site! Yessir, the seven or eight people who check this place for updates can proudly wear a shirt or drink from a mug that has some goofy thing that I've said on it.

Like this goofy thing I said at the Shedd Aquarium to Buck last week.

Or maybe you were a fan of "Psychos In Love" and would prefer this one?

Or maybe you were kind of hoping to read a review of my last show...

(I know, I know. But it wouldn't truly be a Rob Matsushita product unless I pissed off all the wrong people at some point.)



posted by Rob on 9:46 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment