'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Thursday, August 01, 2002 ]

I'll be back upon my feet
I'll be back upon my feet
Chase the moon and sun
to find my one and only you
I'll be back upon my feet
I'll be back upon my feet
Lookin' high and lookin' low
When I find my boots
I know I gotta go...


Which is my weird way of saying I'm getting better.

I'm back at work, but not feeling great at all.

Even though I shouldn't have been out in the world on Tuesday, I went to auditions anyway...only to have Scott Feiner show up and no one else.

Which is just as well, since I was sick as a dog Tuesday, anyway.

By Wednesday, my fever had gone away, but I didn't trust my stomach, so I stayed in and got nothing done.

Now I'm out in the world and getting nothing done.

Oh, well.

Hey, check out this cartoon about Mr. Stabby. It's okay, but that song is stuck in my head.

Yours now, too.




posted by Rob on 10:01 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment