'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Tuesday, July 30, 2002 ]

So yesterday was my first day of auditions for Orange Murder Suit.

It's weird to hear the words out loud for the first time--I'm still not used to it. I think it's going to be a really good play.

In other news, I'm sick. I got hit with what I think is a stomach flu. My wife took my temperature this morning and it was 100.4--which wasn't as bad as it was when I first woke up.

Last night, in the middle of this heat wave, I was shivvering, if you can believe it.

Also, I was fighting off nausea and fever dreams. I kept having the same dream over and over, where I had to move rocks back and forth from one location to another.

So I'm home from work today. With any luck, I'll feel better by the time I have to hold auditions today.

Ugh. Okay, done typing now.




posted by Rob on 9:02 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment