'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Monday, July 15, 2002 ]

So I tell Doug Reed about my chance meeting with Debra Neff Nathans.

His response:

At the risk of never receiving a positive Cap Times review again, I stand by my statement.

"Sonata For Internet" was to "Chat Room" what "Lassie" is to "Jello". Anyone who would equate the two could use a lesson in theatre the way Ted Williams could use a hot-water bottle.

I had no idea, however, that she would remove her shoes and have you physically count her toes. In the future, I will refer to female critics as "three-breasted morons".


In other news, I'm now selling posters for Orange Murder Suit. It's a larger version of the web version, obviously, but with more detail and lines from the show on it.

And because I loved their production of "Psycho Beach Party," here's a link to Bialystock and Bloom's web site. They're sort of like Broom Street, but with a budget.

Not a big budget, but a budget.



posted by Rob on 10:17 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment