'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Tuesday, July 16, 2002 ]

Before I forget, my favorite author, Chuck Palahniuk is going to be in town tomorrow, at 7:00 pm at University Book Store on State Street, for a talk, Q&A, and signing.

I had a dream about going there last week, and making an ass out of myself in front of Chuck Palahniuk. I woke up, relieved that it didn't actually happen, andthat since it appears that my body has this deep need to make an ass out of itself, it's nice that that impulse is out of my system.

I hope.

(Please don't say anything stupid.)

(Please don't say anything stupid.)

Hey, G.I. Joe used to say that knowing was half the battle.

Elliot Ness, on the other hand, pointed out that losing is half the battle, too.




posted by Rob on 3:16 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment