'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Wednesday, June 12, 2002 ]

Last night I made a new Spudnuts mp3. This one's called The Threeway.

Unrealistic Expectations got Farked this week. If you don't know what Fark is, that probably sounds like a bad thing, but it's actually good.

In other news, I'm about 3/4 done with my latest script for Broom Street Theater, Orange Murder Suit.

Also, please go and see Tracers or My Four Fathers this weekend. I haven't seen Tracers yet, but I have it on pretty good authority that it's kick-ass.

My Four Fathers is also quite good--it's the kind of thing that made Broom Street great in the first place. Personal, breathless, brilliant.

Also, I know I've been knocking the governmental powers-that-be a lot, lately, and that some people seem to think that criticism equates with hating the country somehow (KOFF-KOFF--my own mother--KOFF-KOFF)...well, here's an answer to that--from a Brit, no less. Thanks, Buck.

I know I've told you about them before, but, well, I'm telling you again.

Why do people think that people who believe in conspiracies are nuts?

Oh, yeah. That's right.



posted by Rob on 9:33 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment