'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Sunday, June 09, 2002 ]

It's dorky of me to think in these terms, but I'm always astounded when people I've never met dig my stuff.

A post I wrote on a total whim got me a little extra attention from a few other people, like Sarcastic Cheese and Lady Raven at Chronicle Corvidae, who says in this entry:

Rob Matsushita is a playwright. I've read some of his stuff on the net and have been rather intrigued with it, but nothing pulled me in like this little bit he posted in his blog. Tell me if that doesn't get you to smile, at least a little bit. It's dark humor, to be sure, but very well written.

In the meantime, check out the comments area of my review of the film "The Strangler's Wife." One of the producer of the film dropped by and we're in sort of a neat discussion of the film itself.

One last thing:

Over at some other guy's site I discovered this Make your own South Park Character Flash thingee.

Here's the South Park me:

Sweeeeeeeeeet.





posted by Rob on 6:47 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment