'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Tuesday, June 04, 2002 ]

I totally forgot to mention that I have a new Rental Rejects review up, for the shot-in-Boston cheapie, The Strangler's Wife.

I feel kinda bad that I wanted to open up some minds to good-but-easily missed movies, and yet all I'm finding is...

Well.

Check out the review.

Oh, yeah, by the way, two shows you're gonna want to check out are opening ths weekend.

The first is First Banana's production of "Tracers," a play about the Viet Nam war that a lot of my friends are in. That starts on the sixth and goes to the 22nd.

The second is my good buddy Scott Feiner's autobiographical "My Four Fathers," at Broom Street Theater. On my trip to Disneyland, I read most of the script (Scott gave me pretty much everything but the ending), and I really liked it.

And...oh, yeah.

I'm a character in it.

All I will say is that he got me, dead on.

Go and see it to judge for yourself. It opens this Friday, and runs for six weekends.

And tell Scott that Rob sent ya.



posted by Rob on 5:41 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment