'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Wednesday, April 24, 2002 ]

So, last night, as I cooked myself dinner, I had Fox on last night, as I was waiting for 24.

And, as always, I had to stop what I was doing to walk back into the t.v. room to turn off That 70's Show.

Why the hell is this show still on the air?

Why do people find this show funny?

You know, I could easily write for this show.

In fact, I'll give it a shot:

INT. BASEMENT - DAY

SKINNY KID
Hey, Stoner, what's up?


Stoner looks up.

STONER
Hey, man, you know.


Stoner does one of his hand gestures.

LAUGH TRACK FOR FIVE MINUTES.

STONER (cont.)
Anybody want to get high?


THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE. LAUGHTER.

Commercial break.


Okay, now somebody give me a fucking check.




posted by Rob on 11:58 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment