'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Thursday, February 07, 2002 ]

I spend far too much time online.

I know this because of some of the things I get caught up in while I'm surfing. It's one thing to get involved when a former Star Trek actor worries he may have pissed off his fans, but it's quite another to check out the list of quotes made by people I don't know on a site I'm only visiting because Sunday Hero (another person I've never met) calls the guy who runs the site a "Hottie McHotHot," which makes no god damn sense since I'm a guy and I'm straight.

(Okay, I admit it, I just wanted to see what rates as "Hottie McHotHot" these days.)

And the only reason I ever go to Sunday Hero's blog is because it, like this one, is listed in badfairy.org's links page. (Yet another person I've never met who drops by here.)

At any rate, these little discoveries usually only happen when my manager is on his lunch break.

And he's back now, so click here, and try not to look so conspicuous, huh?




posted by Rob on 1:06 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment