'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Saturday, January 12, 2002 ]

These things are really getting out of hand, but...


What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.


I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?


Oh, but that's not all...


Take the Affliction Test Today!

Yeah. And suck on this:

Merry

Merry Brandybuck

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Merry, Hobbit, heir of the Brandybucks and a friend of Frodo's.

In the movie, I am played by Dominic Monaghan.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



I actually saw the movie. Well, most of it. Well, okay, not even that.

I FELL ALSEEP, ALRIGHT?!?!? I don't even know who Cate Blanchet played in the movie, or what happened to Gandalf, or...

Argh.

Anyway, moving on...


I am 37.5% British, just like
Madonna
Just as happy in LA or London. Aren't the narrow roads in the UK quaint.

Take the Brit Quiz at
www.darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

Quiz written by Daz

What pisses me off about that one is that there's no pretty picture to go with it.

On the other hand...


Which Evil Criminal are You?

Okay, that's just creepy. Broom Street people don't have to ask why.

So with that, I'll stop.

That's right. I have nothing else to post today.

Mulder, are you saying that I should click here?



posted by Rob on 8:58 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment