'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Tuesday, January 15, 2002 ]

So last weekend I went to the Sunday performance of Mercury Players' Computers In Love. I brought my digital camera, for the purpose of taking pictures of the cast and putting them up here, but in typical Rob Matsushita-fashion, the battery decided to suddenly be out of power when the show started and I didn't think to bring the AC adaptor.

Argh.

At any rate, I'm gonna be on WORT 89.9 FM today at 7:30 pm for an interview on the show Creative Agenda. So if you live in the Madison area, listen in, or tape it, or create a dance mix from my annoying voice.

"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mister Bond, I expect you to click here."



posted by Rob on 11:28 AM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment