'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Friday, December 21, 2001 ]

Okay, now, stay with me, folks.

I'm off of work for four days.

Yesterday, I got another idea for a script--a possible full-length one.

So I'm challenging myself; see how much of it I can get done before I have to work again.

Now, this isn't anything I've mentioned before, it's not Orange Murder Suit, or anything I'm planning on doing at Broom Street.

No..this is a new play. I'm actually weirdly excited about it.

Now, I make these challenges of myself all the time. Sometimes they pay off. A lot of times, they don't.

So, I'm not gonna say any more about it--not the title, not what it's about, not even why I'm writing it.

But I have a very good feeling about it.



posted by Rob on 9:05 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment