'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Thursday, December 13, 2001 ]

Okay, I'm really gonna get Rock On, Sisterfriend Part 3 on here, but I'm just gonna mention this one thing first.

As some of you know, I've become a fan of Wil Wheaton, or more specifically, his website. Well, recently, he posted a link to an interview he did for Salon.com, and dig this--he actually quotes me in the interview!

Okay, no, he doesn't say "Wisconsin Playwright Rob Matsushita said this here cool thing," but he does mention something I emailed him. And that's had me flying all day. Neat.

(Sweet merciful crap, I'm a dork.)

I also just finished a thing called "Generic Play Festival," which I may put up here depending on how paranoid I get about people ripping me off.

Anyway, Part 3 tomorrow.

Promise.



posted by Rob on 9:16 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment