'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Tuesday, December 11, 2001 ]

I normally don't post Online Personality Test results, but this was so perfect I couldn't resist:

[If I were an online test, I would be The James Bond Villain Personality Test]

I'm The James Bond Villain Personality Test!

I live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and I like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.

Click here to find out which test you are!



*sigh*

And just to complete this shame spiral I'm on:

If I were a James Bond villain, I would be Francisco Scaramanga.

I enjoy good food, monopolising the world's energy supplies, and sex before assassinating people.

I am played by Christopher Lee in The Man with the Golden Gun.

Who would you be? James Bond Villain Personality Test



Now let's never speak of this again.



posted by Rob on 3:58 PM | link

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment